Pop Up Fabric Wall Offset (Fabric Backdrop, Frame, Barrier, Tent, Table Cloth)
Design Print Pop Up Fabric Wall Backdrop
Use as a portable, lightweight and easy-to-assemble backdrop for indoor events and marketing messages.
Lightweight frame with tension fabric panels ensures a smooth image is displayed every time. Select from single or double sided display to attract attention from both directions.
Change your messaging as needed with re-print (fabric only print) available. Set up and change messages in under 5 minutes!
Ideal for: Event backdrops and media walls, Indoor advertising, Seasonal sales messages, Portable exhibition walls and trade stands.
Also great for: Venue and Club media walls, Theme and Party backdrops at Birthdays and Weddings.
Available in 2 sizes
- 230 cm x 359 cm Fabric Wall
- 230 cm x 414 cm Fabric Wall
- Includes carry bag, wall structure and print
- Both items are available in single or double sided.
- Printed on Waratah Fabric (200gsm thickness). A heavy duty fabric with Matt finish, minimum stretch and creasing.
Rekabentuk Cetak Latar Belakang Dinding Kain Pop Up
1. Gunakan sebagai latar belakang yang mudah dibawa, ringan serta amat mudah dipasang untuk acara dalaman atau luaran, dan sebagai pemasaran produk anda.
2. Rangka yang ringan dengan ketegangan kain yang berkualiti tinggi memastikan gambar dicetak pada kain sempurna. Gambar atau imeh boleh dicetak pada satu sisi kain, atau pada kedua-dua sisi kain bergantung pada stail promosi anda.
3. Sesuai dijadikan sebagai kain latar belakang acara dan dinding media, iklan dalaman, mesej jualan bermusim, tempat perdagangan dan dinding pameran mudah alih untuk pelbagai acara seperti Hari Lahir, Perkahwinan, Ulang Tahun Peristiwa.
4. Ubah tempahan anda mengikut keperluan dengan cetakan semula. Sediakan reka bentuk dan ubah mesej dalam masa kurang dari 5 minit!
All job MUST be submitted with resolution
* Please save your artwork in PDF File without guideline.
Please be informed, process time is 7 working days after artwork confirmation.
The fastest delivery time for multiple design sticker sheets is undefined. Please note that you have to submit your order before 12.00PM. Late payment or upload of your artwork might further delay your order. If you select Online Proof or Digital Proof Print during the checkout process, the production will only begin after your approval.
All of our products are delivered in a securely packed cardboard box.
If you can't find what you need, please call our customer service team at the above-mentioned number to help you place an order. You can also request a quote from our customer service team for special product configurations that are not available on our website.
A pop-up fabric wall is a type of portable display used to create a backdrop for trade shows, events, or retail environments. It consists of a lightweight frame covered with a printed fabric graphic that can be customized with branding, logos, or messaging.
Pop-up fabric walls are lightweight and easy to transport, making them convenient for businesses or individuals who need to set up and take down displays quickly. They are also customizable with high-quality graphics, allowing businesses to promote their brand and messaging effectively.
Yes, many pop-up fabric walls are designed to allow for the fabric graphic to be easily replaced with a new one, providing a cost-effective solution for updating messaging or branding.
Pop-up fabric walls are typically designed for indoor use, as they are lightweight and may not be suitable for outdoor environments with high wind or rain. However, some models may be designed specifically for outdoor use. It's important to check the manufacturer's recommendations before using a pop-up fabric wall outdoors.
Your file can be uploaded either before you checkout and pay, or after. Please note that uploading files late might result in a moved expected delivery date.
The best format for submitting print-ready files is PDF, under the PDF/X-1a standard. Learn how to save your artwork using PDF/X-1a standard in Adobe Illustrator. Our graphic designers will then convert your file into a print-ready PDF file.