A Guide to Printing Lanyards
A Guide to Printing Lanyards
"Printing Lanyards: A Comprehensive Guide"
A lanyard is a length of fabric or cord with a clip or ring at one end, used to hold a badge, ID card, or other small item. Lanyards are often used by employees, students, and event attendees to display their identification or to hold their keys. They can also be used as a fashion accessory, or to carry small items such as a flashlight or a pen.
We are here to assist you in selecting the best lanyards printing options.
Lanyard material & Printing options
- Nylon: They are made of a synthetic fabric that is strong and lightweight. Nylon lanyards can be customized with your logo or branding, making them a great way to promote your business or organization.
- Polyester: Polyester lanyards are a popular type of lanyard. They are slightly more expensive than nylon lanyards, but they are also more durable.
- They are made of a synthetic fabric that is strong, lightweight, and water-resistant.
Riveting, crimping, and stitching are all methods that can be used to finish a lanyard. Each method has its own advantages and disadvantages, so the best method for you will depend on the specific lanyard you are working with and your personal preferences.
Riveting is a method of joining two pieces of material together using a rivet. A rivet is a small, metal eyelet that is inserted through the two pieces of material and then flattened. This creates a strong and secure joint.
Riveting is a good option for lanyards that need to be very strong and durable. It is also a relatively easy method to do, and it does not require any special tools. However, rivets can be bulky and can make the lanyard more difficult to wear.
Crimping is a method of joining two pieces of material together using a crimp tool. A crimp tool is a small, hand-held tool that is used to squeeze the end of a metal sleeve around the two pieces of material. This creates a strong and secure joint.
Crimping is a good option for lanyards that need to be strong and durable, but it is not as bulky as riveting. Crimping is also a relatively easy method to do, and it does not require any special tools. However, crimping can be more difficult to do than riveting, and it can be more difficult to get a perfect crimp.
Stitching is a method of joining two pieces of material together using thread and a needle. Stitching is a very secure method, and it can be used to create a variety of decorative finishes. However, stitching can be time-consuming and difficult to do, and it can make the lanyard more difficult to wear.
The best method for finishing your lanyard will depend on your personal preferences and the specific lanyard you are working with. If you want a strong and durable lanyard that is easy to make, then riveting or crimping may be a good option for you. If you want a lanyard with a decorative finish, then stitching may be a better option.
Detachable Buckle: This type of buckle allows you to quickly and easily remove the lanyard from the buckle. It is made of metal and has a spring-loaded mechanism that allows you to release the lanyard with a simple pull.
Breakaway safety clip :
- It is a type of lanyard that has a plastic clip that is designed to break away in the event of a fall. This helps to prevent the lanyard from getting caught on something and causing you to get injured.
- The breakaway safety clip is made of a high-impact plastic that is designed to break away when subjected to a sudden force.
- The clip is attached to the lanyard with a metal ring, and it is held in place by a spring.
- When the clip is subjected to a sudden force, the spring will release the clip, and the lanyard will break away.
- This prevents the lanyard from getting caught on something and causing you to get injured.
Snap Buckle: This type of buckle is secured with a small piece of metal that snaps into place. It is made of plastic or metal and is a simple and easy-to-use way to attach a lanyard to a buckle.