Saddle Stitch (Stapler & Fold) Book Printing & Binding Digital (Booklet, Menu, Catalog, Hardcover Thesis)
Print PDF Book With Saddle Stitch (Stapler & Fold) Book Binding
Saddle Stitch (Stapler & Fold) Book Binding & Print Any Sizes
Cover all type of pdf documents:
“How to” Books Like Cookbook
Size: A4, B5, A5,A6
Material: Saddle Stitch (Stapler & Fold)
Black & White
Binding: Upon request.
1. Please make sure your pdf file paper size is correct before upload.
2. This product is normal laser printing carry out without designer do proofing before print.
3. If your soft copy pdf file artwork size are larger or smaller than paper size, we will use fit to size to print.
4. Which may cause images may not in center position and some words or images may not able to read after book binding.
Please be informed,
Process day(s): 2 days for orders placed before 12.00PM (Saturday - Thursday)
After 12:00pm, shipping/collection is on the next second day.
Cetak Buku PDF Dengan Jahitan Pelana ( Stapler & Fold ) Pengikatan Buku
Saddle Stitch ( Stapler & Fold ) Book Binding & Print Any Size
Tutup semua jenis dokumen pdf:
Jurnal Bukan Fiksyen
“ Cara ” Buku Seperti Buku Masak
Saiz: A4, B5, A5, A6
Bahan: Jahitan Pelana ( Stapler & Fold )
Mengikat: Atas permintaan.
1. Pastikan ukuran kertas fail pdf anda betul sebelum memuat naik.
2. Produk ini adalah pencetakan laser biasa tanpa pereka melakukan pemeriksaan sebelum mencetak.
3. Sekiranya ukuran karya seni fail pdf salinan lembut anda lebih besar atau lebih kecil daripada ukuran kertas, kami akan menggunakan ukuran yang sesuai untuk dicetak.
4. Yang boleh menyebabkan gambar mungkin tidak berada di kedudukan tengah dan beberapa perkataan atau gambar mungkin tidak dapat dibaca setelah mengikat buku.
All job MUST be submitted with resolution 300dpi
The fastest delivery time for multiple design sticker sheets is undefined. Please note that you have to submit your order before 12.00PM. Late payment or upload of your artwork might further delay your order. If you select Online Proof or Digital Proof Print during the checkout process, the production will only begin after your approval.
All of our products are delivered in a securely packed cardboard box.
If you can't find what you need, please call our customer service team at the above-mentioned number to help you place an order. You can also request a quote from our customer service team for special product configurations that are not available on our website.
Our offset saddle stitched booklets are printed and cut to the size that is twice as large as your selected format. The printed sheets are then folded in half and bound together by either saddle stitching or adhesive binding. This process ensures that no pages are falling out from your bookle
Our offset saddle stitched booklets are bound together by either saddle stitching or adhesive binding. The type of bookbinding depends on the number of pages that you select in the configurator. We use saddle stitching for booklets up to 52 pages and adhesive binding for booklets containing 56 pages or more.
Saddle stitch book printing and binding is a common method used to create booklets or magazines by folding and stapling the pages together along the fold line. It involves folding a large sheet of paper in half, creating a booklet-like structure, and stapling it in the center fold.
Saddle stitch book binding starts with arranging the pages in sequential order. The pages are then folded in half and stacked together. Next, a line of staples is inserted through the fold line, securing the pages together. The staples are typically placed in the center of the booklet.
Saddle stitch book binding offers several advantages. It is a cost-effective binding method suitable for booklets with a relatively low page count, typically ranging from a few pages to around 64 pages. The finished booklet can lay flat when opened, allowing for easy reading and browsing.
Your file can be uploaded either before you checkout and pay, or after. Please note that uploading files late might result in a moved expected delivery date.